ABC News: Top Stories
- DOJ inspector general has sent McCabe case to prosecutors for possible charge
19 Apr 2018 at 2:49pm
The FBI's former deputy now potentially faces federal criminal probe.
- Trump's attorney withdraws 2 defamation lawsuits
19 Apr 2018 at 1:05pm
Michael Cohen, the president's personal attorney, filed the lawsuits earlier this year.
- Inside Paul Manafort's 6-month fight to meet his $10 million bail
19 Apr 2018 at 10:42am
The 69-year-old Manafort has repeatedly -- unsuccessfully -- sought to meet his $10 million bail.
- No criminal charges in Prince's accidental overdose death
19 Apr 2018 at 1:21pm
Though he still denies any liability, a Minnesota doctor who prescribed an opioid painkiller for Prince a week before the musician?s 2016 death has agreed Thursday to pay
- Mention of Trump, Mueller and riot gear in Pittsburgh police email causes stir
19 Apr 2018 at 1:52pm
Pittsburgh?s police department found itself in the spotlight because of a few key words in an email from a commander: President Trump, Robert Mueller and riot gear.
- Felony trial against Missouri governor can go forward, judge says
19 Apr 2018 at 12:41pm
A St. Louis judge denied Missouri Gov. Eric Greitens? motion to dismiss an invasion of privacy case, meaning the May 14th felony trial will go forward.
- Diaz-Canel replaces Raul Castro as Cuba's president
19 Apr 2018 at 12:45pm
The 86-year-old Castro will remain head of the Communist Party.
- FAA to order new inspections after fatal Southwest accident
19 Apr 2018 at 2:03pm
Safety regulators will issue the order in the next two weeks.
- Nanny trial: Dad of slain kids 'hugged every' juror 'I could' after guilty ve...
19 Apr 2018 at 11:31am
Yoselyn Ortega was found guilty of killing two children, ages 6 and 2.
- Syracuse fraternity suspended for ?extremely racist? video
19 Apr 2018 at 10:34am
Syracuse University has suspended one of its professional fraternity chapters.
- WATCH: David Copperfield reveals illusion under oath
19 Apr 2018 at 7:45am
The magician took the stand after being hit with a multi-million-dollar lawsuit from a former audience member in Las Vegas.
- Man jailed for life after deliberately infecting men with HIV
19 Apr 2018 at 1:54pm
Daryll Rowe will serve at least 12 years behind bars.
- Blue-light special: Barbara Bush's hometown pays tribute
19 Apr 2018 at 7:02am
"City Hall will be bathed in light blue light in her memory," the mayor said.
- WATCH: Furniture-building robot assembles IKEA chair in less than 9 minutes
19 Apr 2018 at 1:45pm
Scientists in Singapore designed the robot to do the delicate work quickly.
- WATCH: Woman grabs granddaughter after bear enters her yard
19 Apr 2018 at 1:49pm
Missy Hawes jumped into action when an unexpected visitor entered her backyard in Altadena, California.