CNET news editors and reporters provide top technology news, with investigative reporting and in-depth coverage of tech issues and events.
- Leak shows off LG's upcoming V30 from all angles - CNET
17 Aug 2017 at 6:59am
You can thank leakster Evan Blass for these new images.
- Reports: Facebook shut internal forum that grew sexist, racist - CNET
17 Aug 2017 at 3:44am
The social network closed the message board, which was popular with Donald Trump supporters, shortly after the election.
- HBO's social media accounts hacked by OurMine - CNET
17 Aug 2017 at 2:55am
The White Hat collective obtained access to several Twitter accounts, including the main HBO account, "Last Week Tonight" and "Game of Thrones."
- Spotify removes 'white power' music from its service - CNET
17 Aug 2017 at 3:06am
In the wake of the Charlottesville tragedy, the music-streaming company removes bands flagged as racist by the Southern Poverty Law Center in 2014.
- Ron Howard drops a moon-sized hint about Han Solo film - CNET
17 Aug 2017 at 1:53am
Everything's under control, situation normal. It's just that the director of the Star Wars standalone film delivered a fully operational clue.
- Apple CEO Tim Cook pens memo denouncing white supremacy - CNET
17 Aug 2017 at 3:11am
Cook says in a note to employees that he disagrees with the president that Nazis are on the same level as those who oppose them.
- Get to know the CNET family: Q&A with James Martin - CNET
17 Aug 2017 at 12:29am
Get to know James Martin, the man who brings life to CNET through his camera lens. Find out how he sliced his wrist on the job!
- 2018 Chevrolet Traverse offers three rows of family fun - Roadshow
16 Aug 2017 at 12:01am
No longer ugly, the 2018 Traverse offers capability and creature comforts galore.
- Daily Stormer offline again as Cloudflare pulls support - CNET
16 Aug 2017 at 10:58pm
Internet security provider pulls its protection following claims it secretly supported the neo-Nazi site's ideology.
- Facebookers slam Jennifer Lawrence for call to ID neo-Nazis - CNET
17 Aug 2017 at 1:58am
Commentary: The actress faces criticism for encouraging her Facebook followers to join in the identification of the Charlottesville marchers. She responds with a famous quote.
- Doctor Strange advises Thor in new 'Ragnarok' trailer - CNET
16 Aug 2017 at 9:04pm
A new international Marvel trailer shows the two superheroes talking about what destiny has in store for Thor. Hint: the Goddess of Death.
- Turn around, bright eyes: Here's your total eclipse playlist - CNET
16 Aug 2017 at 8:06pm
Bonnie Tyler will be belting out her 1983 hit on a cruise ship on eclipse day, but here are some other sonic suggestions for the big event.
- Apple Pay, PayPal cut off sites linked to white supremacists - CNET
16 Aug 2017 at 9:07pm
Payments giants disable support for sites that promote hate or sell items glorifying white supremacists.
- HBO accidentally leaks 'Game of Thrones' episode - CNET
16 Aug 2017 at 7:18pm
Forget the hackers. Sometimes a leaked show comes from your own bannermen. But the question remains: to seek out spoilers, or wait for Sunday?
- Tech walks away from Trump as business councils disband - CNET
16 Aug 2017 at 7:57pm
A flurry of CEOs exit two important advisory councils after remarks by President Donald Trump regarding the violence in Charlottesville, Virginia.