CNN.com - RSS Channel - HP Hero
CNN.com delivers up-to-the-minute news and information on the latest top stories, weather, entertainment, politics and more.
- Almost 350,000 flee city under siege as ISIS fights to keep control
25 Jun 2017 at 7:40pm
During the rainy season on the southern Philippines island of Mindanao, storms are foreshadowed by flashes of lightning in the distance, visible above the treetops.
- ISIS fighters battle street to street
25 Jun 2017 at 6:52pm
ISIS gains a foothold in the Philippines after taking over the city of Marawi. CNN's Ivan Watson reports.
- Displaced and desperate: 'I will never go back to Marawi'
25 Jun 2017 at 6:47pm
Following a shock attack by ISIS-aligned militants which captured the southern Philippines city of Marawi last month, hundreds of thousands of its weary citizens have fled the horror of life under the control of jihadists -- a horror compounded by a relentless campaign of bombing by the Armed Forces of the Philippines (AFP).
- Duterte begs forgiveness, pledges to rebuild ISIS-infested city
21 Jun 2017 at 5:14am
Philippines President Rodrigo Duterte begged forgiveness Tuesday for declaring martial law in Mindanao island and vowed to rebuild Marawi, the battle-scarred city at the heart of nearly four weeks of fighting between Philippines forces and ISIS-affiliated militants.
- SpaceX nails two rocket launches in one weekend
25 Jun 2017 at 5:45pm
- Turkish police use tear gas to break up pride rallies
25 Jun 2017 at 5:46pm
Tear gas and rubber pellets marred Pride rallies in Istanbul Sunday as LGBTQ supporters took to the streets in defiance of a parade ban.
- Trump says Obama stole 'mean' term for health bill
25 Jun 2017 at 6:58pm
President Donald Trump accused former President Barack Obama of stealing his terminology when Obama said last week that there was a 'fundamental meanness' at the core of the Republican health care bill.
- Sen. Cornyn: Health bill is going to be close
25 Jun 2017 at 7:26pm
Sen. John Cornyn said Sunday he'd worked the phones all weekend trying to win support for the Senate health care bill and was "optimistic" the legislation would pass.
- Schiff got 'queasy feeling' from Lynch
25 Jun 2017 at 11:16am
In an interview with Dana Bash, Rep. Adam Schiiff says he was also unsettled by Obama AG telling Comey to call Clinton investigation a "matter."
- Pilot urges prayers as plane starts shaking
25 Jun 2017 at 2:46pm
An AirAsia X flight to Malaysia from Perth, Australia, was forced to turn back Sunday after the A330 aircraft began shaking due to what the airline called a "technical issue."
- Talk show legend: Hypocrisy is killing us
25 Jun 2017 at 2:57pm
- Trump: Hillary Clinton and Democrats colluded against Sanders
25 Jun 2017 at 4:24pm
President Donald Trump lashed out at Hillary Clinton and the Democratic Party in a tweet Sunday morning, saying the former secretary of state "colluded" with the party in the presidential primary to defeat Sen. Bernie Sanders.
- Fuel truck explodes as hundreds tank up
25 Jun 2017 at 2:49pm
At least 120 people died and 130 were injured when an oil tanker truck exploded in Bahawalpur city in eastern Pakistan, according to officials.
- Shop can't remove Confederate flag
24 Jun 2017 at 7:47am
An ice cream shop owner in Orangeburg, South Carolina, a majority black town, is unable to remove a Confederate flag that flies over his business, but is located on land he doesn't own. CNN's Victor Blackwell reports.
- Judge: Ivanka Trump must respond in shoe lawsuit
25 Jun 2017 at 2:05pm