CNN.com - RSS Channel - HP Hero
CNN.com delivers up-to-the-minute news and information on the latest top stories, weather, entertainment, politics and more.
- Inspector general found the ex-FBI Deputy Director 'lacked candor' when discu...
19 Apr 2018 at 2:36pm
The Justice Department's inspector general has sent a criminal referral regarding former FBI Deputy Director Andrew McCabe to the US attorney's office in Washington, according to a source familiar with the matter.
- What you need to know about Andrew McCabe
14 Mar 2018 at 4:30pm
What do we know about the FBI's Andrew McCabe?
- Fact-checking Trump's tweets after McCabe firing
23 Mar 2018 at 7:39pm
CNN's Jake Tapper and factcheck.org take a look at a series of tweets President Trump posted after the firing of ex-FBI Deputy Director Andrew McCabe.
- Former intel professionals are running for office to check Trump
19 Apr 2018 at 2:48pm
Former intelligence professionals angered by what they view as attacks on the intelligence community by President Donald Trump are channeling their grievances by running for office in 2018.
- Opinion: Trump's smearing of Jill McCabe is an outrage
4 Apr 2018 at 3:53pm
We know the President isn't exactly a policy wonk, and that he plays fast and loose with the facts in favor of broad strokes intended to froth up his most loyal supporters. But he's also shown that he plays fast and loose with peoples' lives and livelihoods, and doesn't care who he ruins in pursuit of power -- or even just political score-settling.
- Cohen drops defamation suits over dossier
19 Apr 2018 at 1:37pm
President Donald Trump's personal lawyer, Michael Cohen, told courts in New York late Wednesday that he'd like to drop defamation lawsuits he filed against Fusion GPS and BuzzFeed regarding the production and publication of an infamous dossier on Trump and Russia.
- Bay Area overdue for major earthquake. When it hits, it could kill hundreds
19 Apr 2018 at 2:05pm
It's 4:18 in the afternoon in Oakland, California. Deep below the city, the Hayward Fault -- one of the most active fault lines in the country -- suddenly slips, setting off a magnitude-7.0 earthquake.
- North Korea drops major condition in denuclearization talks, Moon says
19 Apr 2018 at 12:57pm
North Korea has dropped its long-held demand that the United States withdraw forces from South Korea in exchange for denuclearization, South Korean President Moon Jae-in said Thursday.
- No criminal charges in Prince's death
19 Apr 2018 at 2:44pm
Carver County Attorney Mark Metz will announce Thursday whether anyone will be charged in connection to Prince's death in April 2016.
- Ex-Trump attorney warns: Cohen will flip
19 Apr 2018 at 3:44am
CNN's Gloria Borger reports former Trump attorney, Jay Goldberg, called the President to warn him that Michael Cohen could turn on him.
- Men arrested at Starbucks break their silence
19 Apr 2018 at 7:55am
- Philadelphia's top cop apologizes to them
19 Apr 2018 at 2:33pm
Philadelphia Police Commissioner Richard Ross apologized Thursday to two black men who were arrested while waiting for a business meeting at Starbucks, saying he made the situation worse by initially defending his officers' actions.
- Sen. Duckworth tweets baby's potential outfit for Senate floor debut
19 Apr 2018 at 2:18pm
Illinois Sen. Tammy Duckworth's baby, Maile, is ready to make her Senate floor debut.
- Anderson Cooper: Trump rewriting history
18 Apr 2018 at 8:30pm
CNN's Anderson Cooper compares President Donald Trump's past comments to his most recent tweets about former FBI Director James Comey.
- Why Cruz-O'Rourke poll should make GOP nervous
19 Apr 2018 at 2:01pm
The perennial speculation about whether Texas could turn blue flared up with fresh legitimacy on Wednesday after a new poll from Quinnipiac University indicated incumbent Republican Sen. Ted Cruz could have a tight race on his hands.